It'll be my fiance and I, not until 2011 but I want to get a head start...
We've been to Negril, Jamaica, and Playa del Carmen, Mexico.
We loved both!!! Loved the serenity and calmness of Negril, not doing much but sitting on a beach/cliffs, but we also loved the beach during the day, and out for dinner/drinks in Playa del Carmen a bit more than Negril.
Any suggestions for this type of mix (beach during day, food/drinks at night, live music maybe) for a honeymoon that would be in the last week of June?
Budget will be around $4000 total for a week.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 AOL EMAIL ☎ 1~888~406:4114 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M3*
- 2 Need help picking destination for April/May 2018
- 3 Immigration experience entering USA from Cuba non us citizen
- 4 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 5 Hilton Aruba
- 6 Jamaica Inn in late April
- 7 Jamaica or Dominican Republic?
- 8 Shuttle From Airport (Hewanora) to Bay Gardens Beach Resort In St. Lucia
- 9 Which Island to visit
- 10 Cuba solo mid December-need your help please
- 11 Romantic Barbados vacation
- 12 First week in April : NYC to beach, all inclusive
- 13 Want to buy cigars in Havana
- 14 Anyone go to Grace Bay TCI over Thanksgiving?
- 15 Taking Items to Cuba
- 16 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 17 Bermuda Restaurants
- 18 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 19 Barbados: Turtle Beach vs. Bougainvillea
- 20 Christmas vacation
- 21 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 22 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 23 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 24 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 25 NYE in Punta Cana