My Fiance and I have decided on the Caribbean for our Honeymoon even though we are going in Summer. We leave very end of June 2013. I just cannot decide what Island is perfect for us... even though I am sure no matter where we go we will end up loving it.
We are looking for our own bungalow, cabana, suite...something to make us feel like we have our own place but also have the amenities of the hotel. We want to be able to relax and have great beaches/pool and also have plenty of activities (snorkle, hiking, boat trip) to keep us busy. Great food/restaurants is another want! but who doesn't want that? Nightlife is not a priority, but certainly wouldn't mind having the option of going to grab a drink after dinner. I am not looking for party bars till 2am or anything. We are hoping for 8 days and have about a 5-6k budget. We are flying out from the NYC area and don't want a super long flight.
I've been mostly intrigued by Turks & Caicos, St. Johns/Peter Island, Antigua and Belize. Help me choose!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Yahoo Email ! Yahoo Passwords Reset Contact $ 1844~3O7 279O
- 2 Christmas vacation
- 3 First trip to Cozumel
- 4 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 5 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 6 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 7 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 8 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 9 NYE in Punta Cana
- 10 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 11 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 12 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 13 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 14 Abaco day trips
- 15 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 16 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 17 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 18 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 19 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 20 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 21 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 22 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 23 sailing the Abacos
- 24 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 25 Private secluded Carribean Cottage