My fiancee and I are trying to decide where to go for our honeymoon and have narrowed the choices to LaLuna, Spice Island, and Peter Island, but cannot decide.
Does anyone have any insight into these choices. Specifically, we would LOVE to hear from anyone who has stayed at LaLuna, as its difficult to gather many reviews.
Thank you all for your time
Jon and Jen
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 AOL EMAIL ☎ 1~844~853:3131 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M3*
- 2 Hilton Aruba
- 3 Immigration experience entering USA from Cuba non us citizen
- 4 Jamaica Inn in late April
- 5 Jamaica or Dominican Republic?
- 6 Shuttle From Airport (Hewanora) to Bay Gardens Beach Resort In St. Lucia
- 7 Which Island to visit
- 8 Cuba solo mid December-need your help please
- 9 Romantic Barbados vacation
- 10 First week in April : NYC to beach, all inclusive
- 11 Want to buy cigars in Havana
- 12 Anyone go to Grace Bay TCI over Thanksgiving?
- 13 Taking Items to Cuba
- 14 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 15 Bermuda Restaurants
- 16 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 17 Barbados: Turtle Beach vs. Bougainvillea
- 18 Christmas vacation
- 19 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 20 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 21 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 22 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 23 NYE in Punta Cana
- 24 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 25 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios