I'm sure you have all receievef this question multiple times before, but I am looking for a good honeymoon destination. It will be May of 2014 so I assume weather will be nice regardless of where I go.
I want to preface this discussion with saying I will likely be using Southwest Airlines and Hilton hotel as that is what I primarily travel for work. I know the locations are limited here but based on what Airtran and Hilton offer, I've narrowed it to Montego Bay, Cabo, and Nassau/Paradise Island. I'm looking for an all inclusive but its not a deal breaker. My fiance and I want to scuba/snorkle, jet ski, eat well, enjoy the local nightlife atmosphere and relax on the beach. From what I can see, Hilton in Montego Bay and possibly Nassau offer all inclusive resorts. However, I don't want to golf because I know this is an large option at all these resorts.
However, I am not stuck on Southwest/Airtran and Hilton. If there is a great location that hilton doesn't offer a hotel but Southwest/Airtran fly to, Vice Versa, I would definitely consider that option. I would just preferably like to use one or the other since I have built status with both.
Ultimately, we are just looking to find a location and hotel that will meet our needs and offer us a good experience in the local culture, fun time on the beach, and a relaxing and romantic experience. We are not high end consumers and on somewhat of a budget so thats a consideration too.
Any advice from people who have been to either/all of these 3 places would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 AOL Mail& Setup 1: 855: 843 :8475 Password Reset Btech 24/7 baba
- 2 Bahamas Beach Boogie!
- 3 Need help picking destination for April/May 2018
- 4 Over rated Ritz Carlton
- 5 Immigration experience entering USA from Cuba non us citizen
- 6 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 7 Hilton Aruba
- 8 Jamaica Inn in late April
- 9 Jamaica or Dominican Republic?
- 10 Shuttle From Airport (Hewanora) to Bay Gardens Beach Resort In St. Lucia
- 11 Which Island to visit
- 12 Cuba solo mid December-need your help please
- 13 Romantic Barbados vacation
- 14 First week in April : NYC to beach, all inclusive
- 15 Want to buy cigars in Havana
- 16 Anyone go to Grace Bay TCI over Thanksgiving?
- 17 Taking Items to Cuba
- 18 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 19 Bermuda Restaurants
- 20 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 21 Barbados: Turtle Beach vs. Bougainvillea
- 22 Christmas vacation
- 23 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 24 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 25 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice