My fiance and I are looking at locations for our honeymoon. We will be arriving in early September 2014 and staying roughly a week. Neither of us have ever been to the Caribbean before, and are very excited, but also nervous about choosing the right place for us. Let me give you a little of what we are looking for. We are in our early 30's, she is a sun Goddess (but pool or ocean are both fine by her), we like activity, nightlife a must, cocktails, dancing, exploring, and having fun (not just partying). I am the type that if I am in silence and am forced to lay on a beach for a week, I will wind up becoming best friends with a volleyball and naming him Wilson. I have recently been looking at Curacao and Barbados. I am asking for some help here. Some people in the forums were not fans of Curacao's beaches. Can you all give me some recommendations on which island fits us as well as places to stay on those islands? Would love to find a place with everything listed above, and close to nightlife. I want to give her the fantastic, romantic, and fun honeymoon she deserves! Somewhere we can be private when we want, and social when we want. Thanks a million in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 메이저토토사이트 ▶▼ 접속 : mat13.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 3 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 4 Christmas vacation
- 5 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 6 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 7 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 8 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 9 NYE in Punta Cana
- 10 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 11 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 12 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 13 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 14 Abaco day trips
- 15 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 16 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 17 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 18 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 19 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 20 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 21 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 22 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 23 sailing the Abacos
- 24 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 25 Private secluded Carribean Cottage