My fiance and I need advice on where to go for our honeymoon. We are looking to do a short 6 night, 7 days somewhere, preferably all-inclusive. We will be traveling from Boston, MA and our budget is around $5,000.
We have already been to Mexico and are probably going again for a company trip next year so we want to stay away from there and the Dominican Republic. I thought Costa Rica would be perfect since we are looking for somewhere that has an amazing beach but also some adventure away from the beach (i.e volcano's, rain-forest, zip-lining, ATV's etc.) but after some research it seems all the adventure is far away from the beach there and we would rather not stay at two different hotels since we are only doing a week.
Any help would be awesome since we have not really been anywhere and there is so many options!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 2 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 3 Christmas vacation
- 4 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 5 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 6 NYE in Punta Cana
- 7 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 8 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 9 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 10 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 11 Abaco day trips
- 12 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 13 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 14 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 15 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 16 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 17 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 18 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 19 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 20 sailing the Abacos
- 21 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 22 Private secluded Carribean Cottage
- 23 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 24 1st time to Barbados
- 25 Help selecting an island destination!