Spent the last several days perusing through the forums and have been amazed by all the wonderful help provided on here. So, I'm hoping someone could help me out a bit in planning my honeymoon. I had no idea that this would be more difficult than getting the wedding together.
Anyway, the fiance and I are getting married in mid-June and so looking to go on our honeymoon sometime soon after that. We will be flying out of Philadelphia and currently have a budget of $5000 alloted for the honeymoon (this includes airfare and food money).
These are some of the items we are looking for in our trip (listed in order of importance):
1. romantic hotel
2. aquatic activities (e.g. snorkeling, kayaking, swimming with sharks, etc.)
3. spa services
4. good food
5. nice beach (e.g. white sand with turquoise water).
Basically, is it possible to do a honeymoon in the Caribbean with just $5000? We are currently thinking about either St. Lucia or Antigua. I'm of the opinion that Mexico might be a better option, but the fiance doesn't think Mexico would be romantic enough and would prefer a trip to the Caribbean instead.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 VIPRE @ renewal Installation CONTACT ☎18006817208 Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Need help picking destination for April/May 2018
- 3 Over rated Ritz Carlton
- 4 Immigration experience entering USA from Cuba non us citizen
- 5 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 6 Hilton Aruba
- 7 Jamaica Inn in late April
- 8 Jamaica or Dominican Republic?
- 9 Shuttle From Airport (Hewanora) to Bay Gardens Beach Resort In St. Lucia
- 10 Which Island to visit
- 11 Cuba solo mid December-need your help please
- 12 Romantic Barbados vacation
- 13 First week in April : NYC to beach, all inclusive
- 14 Want to buy cigars in Havana
- 15 Anyone go to Grace Bay TCI over Thanksgiving?
- 16 Taking Items to Cuba
- 17 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 18 Bermuda Restaurants
- 19 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 20 Barbados: Turtle Beach vs. Bougainvillea
- 21 Christmas vacation
- 22 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 23 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 24 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 25 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not