Everyone was so great helping me book the girls 40th bday trip to Regent Palms.
It is almost here! Yea.
I am so undecided with the restaurants as about 10 have been suggested so wanted to see if you only had FOUR nights what would your top four dinner picks be.
Coco Bistro and Mango Reef for sure.
What about the other two night?s
Hotel is saying Parallel 23 but not sure if that is bc it is awesome or bc they are pushing their restaurant.
Caicos Dream Tours is booked (thanks) and RP Spa....
Anyone done Provo Ponies for a horse ride on beach. Cool or lame???
Thanks agin for all your help.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 MOZILLA THUNDERBIRD 1:855:843:8475 Tec*nical Sup0rt CONTACT 24by7
- 2 Movement with ease.... Why the Saint Lucia passport is for you!
- 3 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 4 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 5 Christmas vacation
- 6 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 7 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 8 NYE in Punta Cana
- 9 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 10 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 11 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 12 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 13 Abaco day trips
- 14 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 15 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 16 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 17 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 18 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 19 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 20 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 21 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 22 sailing the Abacos
- 23 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 24 Private secluded Carribean Cottage
- 25 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia