My husband and I are hoping to plan our winter honeymoon somewhere in the caribbean at some point in Feb or March. We are having a hard time figuring out which island to visit as they all look so beautiful! To add more complexity to the question, we need to avoid areas that were hit hard by the hurricanes. Any help is definitely appreciated!!!
-Picture perfect beaches - blue water and white sand beaches
-Good scuba diving reefs (we are both certified)
-Adults only (preferred, not mandatory)
-Not super busy/commercialized - a little island retreat with privacy would be ideal but we are open to suggestions
-Enough activities to keep busy for an entire week (but again, not overly busy resort)
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 MCAFEE Installation Contact 1844:3O7:279O MCAFEE Tec*h sup0rt care 24by7
- 2 Need help picking destination for April/May 2018
- 3 Over rated Ritz Carlton
- 4 Immigration experience entering USA from Cuba non us citizen
- 5 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 6 Hilton Aruba
- 7 Jamaica Inn in late April
- 8 Jamaica or Dominican Republic?
- 9 Shuttle From Airport (Hewanora) to Bay Gardens Beach Resort In St. Lucia
- 10 Which Island to visit
- 11 Cuba solo mid December-need your help please
- 12 Romantic Barbados vacation
- 13 First week in April : NYC to beach, all inclusive
- 14 Want to buy cigars in Havana
- 15 Anyone go to Grace Bay TCI over Thanksgiving?
- 16 Taking Items to Cuba
- 17 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 18 Bermuda Restaurants
- 19 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 20 Barbados: Turtle Beach vs. Bougainvillea
- 21 Christmas vacation
- 22 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 23 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 24 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 25 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not