I've been following this forum for a while and trying to take in as much information as possible(on top of other places), but I feel like I need more help deciding which island to go because it is so overwhelming!
My girlfriend and I (In early twenties) are planning on going to an island in early June for 10-15 days.
While I care about my interests, I would actually care more about what her interests are:
Our budget is probably around $2000-3000 (not including airfare).
She would prefer beautiful water/beaches with medium-low tourist congestion/feel, loads of things to do (Hiking/snorkeling, taking day trips to other islands or places,diving), not alot but some night life with young people.
Some places in the running are: Antigua, St. Martin, UVI, St. Lucia, Turks & Caicos, Grana, Barbados, Bahamas, St. Kitts & Nevis
This does not mean that others out of the picture, just that I don't know enough about the other islands.
Thanks so much guys!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 바카라 주사위 롤렛 ⊙접속 : 【_qyd55.com_】♧
- 2 Need help picking destination for April/May 2018
- 3 Over rated Ritz Carlton
- 4 Immigration experience entering USA from Cuba non us citizen
- 5 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 6 Hilton Aruba
- 7 Jamaica Inn in late April
- 8 Jamaica or Dominican Republic?
- 9 Shuttle From Airport (Hewanora) to Bay Gardens Beach Resort In St. Lucia
- 10 Which Island to visit
- 11 Cuba solo mid December-need your help please
- 12 Romantic Barbados vacation
- 13 First week in April : NYC to beach, all inclusive
- 14 Want to buy cigars in Havana
- 15 Anyone go to Grace Bay TCI over Thanksgiving?
- 16 Taking Items to Cuba
- 17 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 18 Bermuda Restaurants
- 19 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 20 Barbados: Turtle Beach vs. Bougainvillea
- 21 Christmas vacation
- 22 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 23 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 24 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 25 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not