Help have flights need to choose hotel today!

Old Jan 9th, 2002, 10:37 AM
Pam

Help have flights need to choose hotel today!

I will be traveling to Jamaica with my two kids over their spring break. I have found the airfare but I don't know where to stay.<BR><BR>I want a nice, all inclusive resort. My tastes tend to run to the deluxe and I need a place that has a nice beach and pool area for the kids. I don't really need a "kid club" because my kids generally won't go to them. The kids are 12 and 10 years old.<BR><BR>Also, I am traveling alone with them and want some place secure and safe.<BR><BR>Any help that you could give asap would be appreciated!<BR>

Old Jan 9th, 2002, 12:26 PM
Penney

Beaches Negril - great property and Negril has the best beaches.

Old Jan 9th, 2002, 12:33 PM
Penny

Pam,<BR><BR>Boscobel Beach is another great family resort. Franklyn D Resort is nice too.<BR>Lots of kids at both when I was there.

Old Jan 9th, 2002, 12:40 PM
Kim

Rui Resort or Beaches Negril.

Old Jan 9th, 2002, 05:33 PM
debra

grand lido properties...<BR>negril is a bit older and a longer bus ride from montego bay airport (about 2 hours)<BR><BR>i like braco better...newer (though showing some signs of wear when i was there in april) and the "town square" aspect would be fun for the kids in my opinion.<BR><BR>both are "deluxe" as all-inclusives go..

Old Jan 9th, 2002, 05:41 PM
xxx

I don't think children are allowed at Braco or Lido's, unless they changed the "no one under 16 allowed" rule. I'd choose Beaches Negril.