Hey there amigos,
Husband and I are mid 20's looking to escape to the Caribbean for a week sometime between March and May 2018. May be traveling with another couple or two. So far we've been to Cozumel and Punta Cana. Love both but looking to try somewhere different. Stayed at Majestic Elegance PC and loved everything about it. Wondering if theres any other Caribbean islands similar to what this resort has? Kind of over Mexico, looking more Eastern Caribbean for sure.
Our interests include:
All Inclusive- but not a deal breaker if food/drink reasonably priced otherwise
Nice beach- not rocky as we found they were mostly in Cozumel
Snorkeling/Excursions- we took a catamaran trip in PC that we enjoyed, something similar to that
Nightlife- to be specific we are not into going off resort for this, just interested in a resort that stays up past 10pm, like we experienced at Majestic Elegance. A bar that stays open till midnight and maybe live music?
Looking to spend around $1700 pp but budget is flexible.
Any and all suggestions are welcome!!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://supplementch3mistry.com/greenlyte-forskolin/
- 2 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 3 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 4 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 5 Christmas vacation
- 6 NYE in Punta Cana
- 7 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 8 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 9 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 10 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 11 Abaco day trips
- 12 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 13 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 14 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 15 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 16 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 17 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 18 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 19 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 20 sailing the Abacos
- 21 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 22 Private secluded Carribean Cottage
- 23 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 24 1st time to Barbados
- 25 Help selecting an island destination!
Hey there amigos,