I so glad I have stumbled upon this forum. Everyone seems so helpful.
I know I might be jumping the gun. But I am already trying to plan a couples only vacation for next Christmas 2014.
I want to go ahead and start paying monthly ( if that's possible).
I am trying to figure out which all inclusive resort to go to. There is just too many to chose from. I am looking for adults only. I really want any of the "saints" islands like st Lucia, st croix, st thomas ect. I am also looking even at Jamaica. I really do not want to go to Mexico, the Bahamas or the Dominican.
We are on a budget but will splurge. We are looking for nothing to fancy. Just want to go somewhere that is very laid back, has nice amenities. Really looking forward to just sitting listening to a band every night. Want to be able to walk to shops if possible. Go snorkeling. Maybe horseback riding on the beach.
We were leaning towards at Lucia.
Also does anyone know if a good travel site to go to??? Not to keen on all inclusive. Never done it. Don't know restrictions and what not.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 MCAFEE @ Installation Contact 1800:681:7208 MCAFEE Tec*h sup0rt care 24/7
- 2 MCAFEE @ Installation Contact 1800:681:7208 MCAFEE Tec*h sup0rt care 24/7
- 3 Renting a car in Jamaica
- 4 Need help picking destination for April/May 2018
- 5 Over rated Ritz Carlton
- 6 Immigration experience entering USA from Cuba non us citizen
- 7 Hilton Aruba
- 8 Jamaica Inn in late April
- 9 Jamaica or Dominican Republic?
- 10 Shuttle From Airport (Hewanora) to Bay Gardens Beach Resort In St. Lucia
- 11 Which Island to visit
- 12 Cuba solo mid December-need your help please
- 13 Romantic Barbados vacation
- 14 First week in April : NYC to beach, all inclusive
- 15 Want to buy cigars in Havana
- 16 Anyone go to Grace Bay TCI over Thanksgiving?
- 17 Taking Items to Cuba
- 18 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 19 Bermuda Restaurants
- 20 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 21 Barbados: Turtle Beach vs. Bougainvillea
- 22 Christmas vacation
- 23 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 24 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 25 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice