I am looking for ideas of where to go on our upcoming anniversary in October 2016, just the two of us. We went to St. John for our honeymoon 5 years ago - loved it - but not in the budget this year. We are open to any suggestions! Here's what we do want:
1. Remote - a villa with preferably no neighbors or neighbors not close. We do not want a crowded island at all!!!
2. A villa with a pool and if possible a hot tub but not necessary.
3. Not overly buggy. We didn't find St. John to have an issue at all and the only concern we have is mosquitos, other than that we don't care - we live full time in the woods.
4. Does not have to be by the beach in fact we prefer the mountains. We know how to drive to a beach even though we don't frequent them often.
4. We will be renting a car.
5. We don't need things to do we are very happy hanging out quite a bit at the villa, cooking for ourselves and relaxing. We are definitely not looking for the bar scene!
6. Price $200 or less a night, preferably or around $1500-$1700 a week.
Any help, ideas, etc. would be greatly appreciated!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 무료다빈치 ◐ 도메인 : 【_v vz338.com_】▼
- 2 무료황금성 ⊙접속 : 【_v vz338.com_】♧
- 3 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 4 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 5 Christmas vacation
- 6 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 7 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 8 NYE in Punta Cana
- 9 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 10 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 11 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 12 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 13 Abaco day trips
- 14 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 15 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 16 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 17 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 18 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 19 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 20 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 21 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 22 sailing the Abacos
- 23 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 24 Private secluded Carribean Cottage
- 25 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia