Search

All inclusive in Aruba

Search this Thread

Old Mar 3rd, 2003, 11:12 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
All inclusive in Aruba

Can anyone recommend a good all inclusive resort in Aruba. I want to go in July.
Old Mar 3rd, 2003, 11:54 AM

There are only 2 hotels that are totally all-inclusive the Tam and the Divi. They are both located on Eagle Beach about 1/2 way between town and the high-rise section. All-inclusive option is available at Holiday Inn, Occidental Grand Aruba and Wyndham. <BR><BR>For Aruba pricing go to http://www.travelunlimited.com as they seem to have the best rates and packages available.
Old Mar 3rd, 2003, 02:49 PM

The Allegro is an all-inclusive as well as is a bit nicer than the DIvi, Tam and Bushiri.
Old Mar 3rd, 2003, 06:43 PM

In December we stood at the Allegro. It was great. There was a different buffet theme each night. In addition there was Caruso's and Papayas which was excellent. Overall the food was very good and the service excellent. The pool is very well maintained and beautiful. There are many activities to do each day. I would highly recommend the Allegro as an all inclusive option in Aruba. Also it is located on Palm Beach between the Hyatt and Radisson. A good location in that these hotels are connected on a walkway behind the beach. We were able to walk to these and other hotel properties. We had a great time. Enjoy!!
Old Mar 4th, 2003, 06:51 AM

The Allegro is the old name of the Occidental Grand Aruba and as stated they do have an all-inclusive option available. They also have a drinks only option. The Bushiri has been closed down for quite some time now.
Old Mar 4th, 2003, 04:21 PM

My husband and I stayed at La Cabana and got a great deal on an all-inclusive deal. La Cabana is an all-suite resort, as well. We had a great time!
Old Mar 5th, 2003, 06:16 AM

I am planning on staying at the Tamarijn in October. I have never been but it was recommended to me by a friend. It is not on Eagle beach, it is on Druith (not sure of the spelling) beach. Check out aruba.com !<BR><BR>Good luck !!