Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Caribbean Islands
Reload this Page >

Heard of these villas in Virgin Gorda: Euphoria, Sea Dream, Mikaya, SOuble Sunrise, Saba Wind or Open Deck??

Search

Heard of these villas in Virgin Gorda: Euphoria, Sea Dream, Mikaya, SOuble Sunrise, Saba Wind or Open Deck??

Search this Thread

Old Nov 12th, 2002, 10:59 AM
Mary

I went to www.islandhideaways.com and checked out the villas in Virgin Gorda and I saw a few that I liked. I did a search and found nothing. Has anybody stayed at any of the following villas:<BR><BR>Euphoria<BR>Sea Dream<BR>Mikaya<BR>Double Sunrise<BR>Saba Wind<BR>Open Deck<BR><BR>All these look very nice and fit my buget. I thank you in advance for your help!!<BR><BR> <BR>

Old Nov 12th, 2002, 12:32 PM
Jim

My wife and I stayed at Euphoria for our honeymoon a few years ago (1999). It was much better than the pictures. All of these other villas are close by and all looked very nice. I'd be happy to answer any questions.

Old Nov 12th, 2002, 01:31 PM
Mary

Jim, the pictures did look very nice, all of them. But I am wondering why nobody in this forum has mention any of these villas. I did a search for all of them and found nothing. This is actually the second time I post a message inquiring about these villas. . .

Old Nov 12th, 2002, 02:11 PM
Jim

I'm not really sure why there is nothing written about these villas. We were there during the low season and most of them were empty. I just assumed that was because it was low season. It could also be that most poeple in the BVI's are traveling by boat. Also, Bitter End Yacht Club and Biras Creek are nearby. At any rate, these villas all seem to be incredible. The view of the North Sound from Euphoria was fantastic. Virgin Gorda is one of the best islands in the Caribbean.

Old Dec 3rd, 2002, 01:45 PM
Alyse

We recently rented a bunch of villas in Virgin Gorda and Open Deck was one of them. The villa was just completed in March 2002 and is very very nice. It is on my favorite beach, Mahoe Bay. The other houses you mentioned are on different parts of the island, I think the first few are in Leverick Bay, or possible Nail Bay. There are a couple of companies that deal with villa rentals on the island. A lot of the houses are very nice, and it depends on where you want to be. I think the beach at Mahoe Bay is the best....<BR><BR>Open Deck has 3 bedrooms, nice pool, nice kitchen and again, it is brand new.

Old Apr 7th, 2003, 07:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
We are going to Open Deck later this month and would love to hear from anyone who has been there. Mary i will get back to you after we get back.
Old Apr 8th, 2003, 05:28 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As my villa is close by, I know all these villas at Mahoe Bay, which is a very, very nice beach. Open Deck is one of the newest villas there, in the middle of this compound, it looks very nice. Check the BVI's official website www.bviwelcome.com.<BR>