Have you been to Sandals, St. Lucia

Aug 9th, 2002, 07:30 PM
kellib

Have you been to Sandals, St. Lucia

Please tell me...can you make reservations for the resturants BEFORE you arrive at the resort (i.e. weeks in advance)? or do you have to wait until you arrive? We are going on our honeymoon there but not arriving until Monday and we are afraid that all the honeymooners that arrive on sunday are going to snatch up the good times for reservations for dinner.

Aug 10th, 2002, 08:05 AM
BAdams

My wife and I stayed there for our honeymoon in November 1994, so I may not be privy to any recent changes. Any reservations that we made, we did when we got there...usually a few hours before we wanted to eat. I don't remember it being much of a problem. The resort is great, so are the staff, and the food is top notch.
If you plan on leaving the resort to try the local fare, there was a highly recommended place called the Green Parrot (or Red?). I hope it is still open, the food was amazing.

Aug 10th, 2002, 09:12 AM
Justin

Why would anyone post an 8 year old report??? A lot can happen in 1 year, and 8 years is beyond the "expiration date". I mean really. Kellib your queation should be "Have you been to Sandals, St. Lucia Recently"
I know you're only trying to help but c'omon!!

Aug 10th, 2002, 09:58 AM
Kim

We were at Sandals St.Lucia last Feb. Try to make the reservations as soon as you arrive and you will be fine, I dont mean run out as soon as you get their, but the same day you arrive will be plenty of time.. If you are intrested in outside excursions I have a sheet I can email you with prices just email me.

Aug 10th, 2002, 11:08 AM
xx

Oh no, miss know it all KIM is back. Great. Oh and look Kim, I'm not using my 'real' email address....shame on me!!

Aug 10th, 2002, 07:12 PM
Kim

I never left Ive always been here to help anyone with real information. Sorry you dont approve of me, but to each his or her own. Thanks for everyone emailing me with there support.

Aug 10th, 2002, 07:16 PM
kellib

my goodness...everyone be nice. Just had a simple question, didnt mean to cause a war.

Aug 11th, 2002, 06:34 AM
Kim

Dont worry you not causing a war. Some people just like to be mean so just ignore them. Just trying to help you with your ?. I never said I was Mrs. no it all. Just an experienced Sandals guest.

Aug 11th, 2002, 07:55 AM
notforlong

Nice to see you're being pleasant these days Kim. Those 'mean' messages about you must have served as a wakeup call.