Thanks to all of your previous posts, my boyfriend and I have chosen Grenada as a last minute vacation spot. (finally a vacation after 2 years!)
Since everything is last minute, a lot of options are booked, but we did manage to get the LAE Cottages for 5 nights. That leaves us with 2 nights to find a place to stay. Of the available options that are different from LAE, we've narrowed it down to Bel Air and Maca Bana.
Bel Air ($350 a night for a 1 bedroom cottage) - seems a bit isolated with no beach, but it might be nice to get away from it all for the tail end of our vacation. Most of the reviews are good, but some are a little negative.
Maca Bana ($550 for a deluxe villa) - this place gets GLOWING reviews. Right on a nice beach, luxury digs, private hot tub on the private deck. Sounds awesome but expensive.
I am really leaning towards Maca Bana, but my boyfriend is hesitant due to the price (think of the extravagant meals and excursions we could have for the extra 400!). Also, since it's last minute, our flights were a bit pricey.
Insights? Advice? What would you do?
Thanks again, and thanks mymoosie for the awesome trip advice (i think we're going to take a flight to Union Island and do a Grenadines sailing trip)!
p.s. we tried to do a bid on sky auction for la luna and they were booked until april! we took a risk and waited on the bid and in that time airfare went up $200 each. If any of you do sky auction and your vacation is close, make sure to call the hotel...
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 더카지노 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 삼삼카지노 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 Need help picking destination for April/May 2018
- 4 Over rated Ritz Carlton
- 5 Immigration experience entering USA from Cuba non us citizen
- 6 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 7 Hilton Aruba
- 8 Jamaica Inn in late April
- 9 Jamaica or Dominican Republic?
- 10 Shuttle From Airport (Hewanora) to Bay Gardens Beach Resort In St. Lucia
- 11 Which Island to visit
- 12 Cuba solo mid December-need your help please
- 13 Romantic Barbados vacation
- 14 First week in April : NYC to beach, all inclusive
- 15 Want to buy cigars in Havana
- 16 Anyone go to Grace Bay TCI over Thanksgiving?
- 17 Taking Items to Cuba
- 18 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 19 Bermuda Restaurants
- 20 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 21 Barbados: Turtle Beach vs. Bougainvillea
- 22 Christmas vacation
- 23 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 24 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 25 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice