My fiance and I are hoping to go to Grenada for our 10-day honeymoon in October. We picked Grenada for its lower profile, snorkling and hiking possibilities (we want to be active), decent year round weather and because it is below the hurricane belt.
I have two quick questions I'm hoping you can help me with.
1. We avoided Barbados because of the humidity. Grenada is lush so there will be some humidity but my research found that it is also windy which mitigates that. Is that true?
2. We would also like to hit some of the Grenadines as well - especially some of the smaller ones for the snorkling. Is there anyway to take cheap day trips to some of them? Like you could do to St. John's if you were in the Virgin Islands.
Thanks in advance-
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 YANDEX 1888:260:2909 password reset contact Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 3 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 4 Christmas vacation
- 5 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 6 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 7 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 8 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 9 NYE in Punta Cana
- 10 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 11 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 12 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 13 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 14 Abaco day trips
- 15 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 16 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 17 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 18 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 19 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 20 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 21 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 22 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 23 sailing the Abacos
- 24 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 25 Private secluded Carribean Cottage