I've enjoyed reading your responses to my neverending questions! I definitely plan to check out some, if not all, of the places you've recommended. I'd love to scope out the smaller Inns for future visits! I hear that they have great restaurants.
Here are a few more questions:
Regarding the beaches - In your opinion, which beach has the clearest blue Caribbean water?
Are there any beaches that are unsafe for swimming?
During the Catamaran tours (I think we're leaning toward the Spirit of St. Kitts) what types of meats are served at the beach barbecue? Sorry, I know that sounds picky!
I can't wait to read the answers to my last question: What is the mysterious "Green Flash" that can be seen at sunset?!
I think this is all for now. Thanks for all of your detailed info. I'm so looking forward to this trip!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Yahoo-password-recovery-CONTACT-☎-1888-260-2909-Yahoo-Tec*h-24-7baba
- 2 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 3 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 4 Christmas vacation
- 5 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 6 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 7 NYE in Punta Cana
- 8 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 9 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 10 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 11 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 12 Abaco day trips
- 13 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 14 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 15 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 16 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 17 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 18 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 19 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 20 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 21 sailing the Abacos
- 22 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 23 Private secluded Carribean Cottage
- 24 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 25 1st time to Barbados