Great restaurants in Grand Case?

Old Jan 17th, 2007, 09:07 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Great restaurants in Grand Case?

Hi -- we'll be in St. Martin in February, and I'd love some restaurant recommendations! We love a festive, vibrant atmosphere, great food and drinks. Trying to stay away from the over-pricey stuff. Also, a night of dancing could be fun -- any suggestions on where to go?

Thanks!!!1
Old Jan 17th, 2007, 09:43 AM

Last time I was in Grand Case we just walked down the main road and picked a place to eat. We enjoyed Le Cottage and Le Tastevin very much. You might want to take a walk during the day and look at some menus and check out the restaurants just to get an overview of what you might like, that way you can make reservations. Have fun! You will enjoy some of the best food anywhere.
Old Jan 17th, 2007, 09:52 AM

Also, the website www.grandcase.com has all of the restaurants listed, menus, etc. and a map of the town. I would go to the marina one night, there is shopping there and a lot of really good restaurants. Marina Royale - http://www.lechanteclair.com/ we ate dinner here, right on the water, the food was excellent. Make sure you have the "unammable chocolate dessert" fantastic.
http://www.sxm-marinaroyale.com this has all the info. about it. Just a short taxi ride from Grand Case. Have fun!
Old Jan 17th, 2007, 09:55 AM

Most of the restaurants in Grand Case are on the expensive side. They are all wonderful. the suggestion of walking down the street and checking out the menus is a good one.
On Tuesday nights in February, Grand Case has Hamrony Nights,which is a street fair..lots of fun..
also in grand case are the lo los.. local outdoor BBQ places ..excellent food and very cheap....
There are great restaurants all over the island actually so I hope you will be renting a car so you can explore.
Old Jan 17th, 2007, 09:55 AM

sorry. that is Harmony Nights..
bad typo.
Old Jan 17th, 2007, 12:21 PM
Original Poster

Thanks for your great suggestions!! Can't wait!