I beg your patience, as I previously posted that I was selecting between accomodations in Grand Cayman, but am now considering Barbados - The flights to the islands are almost similar and I'm comparing the Ocean One in Barbados to the Islands Club in the Grand Cayman, which are also similar in price.
Again, we have two sons 16 and 18 and we're interested in scuba, golf and enjoying the water and of course food. We like smaller local spots to eat, water sports and plan to rent a jeep to ride around the islands for dry-land adventures. So I would greatly appreciate any pros/cons of either islands and promise not to this board anymore!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 메이저사이트 목록 ▶● 연결 : mat13.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 3 Havana restaurants
- 4 Currency Americans Should Bring to Cuba
- 5 Family Vac in March
- 6 A Week In Cuba
- 7 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 8 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 9 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 10 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 11 Christmas vacation
- 12 NYE in Punta Cana
- 13 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 14 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 15 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 16 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 17 Abaco day trips
- 18 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 19 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 20 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 21 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 22 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 23 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 24 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 25 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask