Search

Grand Cayman January

Search this Thread

Old May 7th, 2015, 01:14 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Grand Cayman January

Hi All,

My husband and I unfortunately had to cancel our trip to Grand Cayman later this month. We have been many times and love it. We are thinking of going in January for my husband's birthday instead but I am concerned about the weather. I know this is a silly question as it is unpredictable but can anyone tell me what they have experience in terms of January weather and visbility for snorkeling at that time of year?

Thanks so much.
Old May 8th, 2015, 05:46 AM

Grand cayman is far south where weather in Jan should be a non-issue. It is also not rainy season during jan. The only issue is that the winter months are high season so hotel costs will be higher in Jan as compared to the summer months.
Old May 29th, 2015, 09:38 AM

Hi, I have been to Grand Cayman 13 times, eleven of them in January. The weather is perfect 82/75, the island is friendly, Seven Mile beach facing west is great and Rum Point beach on the north side of the island is quiet with a couple of restaurants, shade, hammocks and a small pretty sandy beach. Go and don't worry about the weather.