Grace Bay Turks & Caicos---again!

Apr 3rd, 2013, 01:44 PM
Original Poster
Grace Bay Turks & Caicos---again!

OK, so I'm starting this over because I made so many mistakes from spelling typos to not checking it as a trip report. My apologies to all, hope this is better.

I will continue on this thread.
Apr 5th, 2013, 05:26 AM
Original Poster
On to more restaurants......

We had such a great experience here that we returned a few nights later. Not having a reservation, we were sure we'd be turned away at the door. As luck would have it, we arrived early (6:20pm) and were seated at a prime table on the deck overlooking the boats---how did that happen?

The owner/mgr. approached the table & told us the specials. The server was right there to get a drink order. This seemed too good to be true---prime table with a view, fast & friendly service, we were on a roll!

On top of all that, the food was outstanding. Potato-garlic soup, spaghettini puttanesca for MDH and a fresh red snapper for me. Some cold Pinot Grigio to go with it.

As we were enjoying our dinner we saw some fantastic looking pizza go by and knew we would have to return soon. So on the way out we reserved for a few nights later.

As luck would have it, we were seated at the same table and had the same excellent server. I must say that the pizza was as good or even better that it looked. We had sausage, pepperoni, mushrooms, and black olives. Along with some cold Pinot Grigio, cappucinno, and tiramisu. I can definitely understand why this place is so busy. It goes on our "must do" list for sure.

TIP: Arrive before 6:30pm to snag a table with a view outside or after 8:30. Both nights we ate there all tables were filled before 7pm. This is also a great place for families.
Apr 5th, 2013, 06:42 AM
Sounds like a wonderful trip. Guess we need to try Baci again...yum!

Search this Thread