Notices

Golden Lemon St. Kitts?

Mar 17th, 2004, 05:53 AM
b2b
Original Poster

Golden Lemon St. Kitts?

My fiance' and I are getting married in Nov. We have decided on St. Kitts for our honeymoon. I am trying to get some information on this hotel? I've beent to the website and did some research but I am looking for information from those who have stayed there or know about this place. Can you help?
Mar 17th, 2004, 06:06 AM
Sunnyboy

I've been there for lunch on several occasions but have not actually stayed there. The grounds are nicely kept, the rooms appear to be attractively furnished. The food is quite good (at least at lunch) and service is very friendly. The hotel has an excellent reputation for taking good care of their guests. There is a small black sand beach a few steps away. It is virtually uncrowded. The hotel is located far from most attractions on the island so you will need a taxi or rental car if you plan on leaving the resort for meals or to see the sights and visit other beaches. Hope this helps.

Mar 17th, 2004, 06:32 AM

To add to Sunnyboy, There is a small inside pool and many rooms have private plunge rooms. It is in the town of Dieppe Bay where the Caribbean and the Atlantic Oceans meet. You are far out on the north end of the island and as mentioned, you will need a car to get to anywhere. I think you will find taxi's to be more expensive.
Nov 1st, 2005, 02:14 PM

For more information on St. Kitts visit www.discover-stkitts-nevis-beaches.com

Lots of valuable information on accommodations and things to do.

Search this Thread