We are going to Tobago at the end of April, staying at the Kariwak Village which is close to the airport. We've gone room only because we plan to hire a car and eat out while we're there. We like snorkelling and quiet beaches, can any one recommend a good place to go? We'd like to also go to the rain forest, do you think we need to take walking boots, this might seem like a strange question but we've not been to the Caribbean before! Do you also have any suggestions for good places to eat? Are there supermarkets to buy lunch, water etc? Thanks Sonia
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 카지노게임 우리카지노 ▣ 홈피: 【_qyd55.com_】▼
- 2 Need help picking destination for April/May 2018
- 3 Over rated Ritz Carlton
- 4 Immigration experience entering USA from Cuba non us citizen
- 5 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 6 Hilton Aruba
- 7 Jamaica Inn in late April
- 8 Jamaica or Dominican Republic?
- 9 Shuttle From Airport (Hewanora) to Bay Gardens Beach Resort In St. Lucia
- 10 Which Island to visit
- 11 Cuba solo mid December-need your help please
- 12 Romantic Barbados vacation
- 13 First week in April : NYC to beach, all inclusive
- 14 Want to buy cigars in Havana
- 15 Anyone go to Grace Bay TCI over Thanksgiving?
- 16 Taking Items to Cuba
- 17 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 18 Bermuda Restaurants
- 19 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 20 Barbados: Turtle Beach vs. Bougainvillea
- 21 Christmas vacation
- 22 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 23 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 24 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 25 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not