Notices

Going to St Kitts

Apr 6th, 2002, 02:54 PM
Scott

Going to St Kitts

Any Ideas?

Apr 6th, 2002, 04:56 PM
Statia

What interests you? There is the Batik Factory, the Carinval, Brimstone Fortress, the Penninsula....lots of stuff do do there, really.

Are you into tours, nature, history, golf, the beach?

Give me some more details and I'll try to help. I live near St. Kitts, but I'm off island as of tomorow a.m. If I see another post tonight, I'll reply if I can.

Otherwise, surely others will give you some insight. Do a search on the web for St. Kitts tourism. Lots of info there.

Apr 7th, 2002, 12:27 PM
Virginia

We just returned from St. Kitts. We stayed at Ottleys, which was very nice. We also rented a car and explored the island on our own. We had lunch at the Golden Lemon and Rawlins. The were very pretty, quiet places also. There are more "happening places" closer to Basse Terre and the beaches. There is alot of history, and trails to hike. People were friendly and we were never felt unsafe. Prices will drop soon which will be a big plus. Good luck

Apr 8th, 2002, 11:28 PM
picking

we are picking a place to stay there- either rawlins or otterly's? it is for the last 2 nights of our honeymoon- a nice easy walk to a beach would be good and nice accomodations.
thanks.

Search this Thread