Reload this Page >

Going to Hedonism III...

Search

Going to Hedonism III...

Search this Thread

Old Mar 19th, 2001, 01:14 PM
Stacey

Going to Hedonism III...

I'm going to Hedonism III next month and wanted to get some input from those who have actually spent at least a few days there. Do's/Don'ts to be aware of? Nightly theme parties advice? I don't consider "anything goes" for myself, but I am extremely open-minded and non-judgmental towards others and I'm looking to unwind and just have a damn good time. Afterall, this is why I picked Hedonism!!! <BR> <BR>Also, my visit will overlap with Carnival for a few days. Any advice from experienced Carnival goers?

Old Mar 24th, 2001, 06:52 AM
Maggie

Check out www.dennyp.com. It is an excellent web site for the Caribbean islands. There is a wonderful message board with categories of all resorts, including Hedo 3. We have been to Hedo 2 and will go back for a third time. We haven't been to Hedo 3 but would like to check that place out someday <BR <BR> <BR>Good luck!

Old Mar 24th, 2001, 12:07 PM
Ivona McCormick

yES, CHECK DENNYP.COM <BR>We were at Hedo 3 in mid February and had a fanstasti time. You can read our trip report there under Hedo III, Trip report, 2001, Shawn and Ivona. Read other ones also and check out the message board. Hook up with people from visitors list. You will have a blast!

Old Mar 24th, 2001, 02:46 PM
Stephanie

Take the above advice. Denny's site is information central for Hedo and the best place to meet people who are going there. We had one of the greatest vacations of our lives at Hedo III in January. Your comments give me the impression you will be in the right place. See you at Denny's....not the restaurant! <BR>

Old Mar 25th, 2001, 04:11 AM
Jenny

Stacey, <BR> <BR>We were at Hedo III in November of last year. It is a beautiful resort with lots of entertainment provided. You will find it to be a place where you can "open up", relax, and have some adult fun and games. You will NOT find it to be a place of nothing but sex and orgies as some would have you believe. It's basically whatever you want it to be. But you won't be going to bed at 10:00 here.

Old Mar 26th, 2001, 12:06 PM
Stacey

Thanks everyone for your input. I am sooo ready for this vacation! I'll definitely check out the dennyp site.