I've booiked to spend 1 month in Cuba to study spanish (Havana & Trinidad)including a week free = should I go to Santiago de Cuba or stay around Trinidad.
1. May I confirm with those that have been there that an Australian visa/mastercard is okay to use.
2. I'm in my 50's & going it alone -- I'm probably foolish but besides being careful is there anything I should know or areas/places to keep away from. I am not a seasoned traveller.
3.Is a large handbag more likely a target than a backpack. (Trying to figure out where to carry my camera & how NOT to look like a tourist)
4. Does anyone know any local tour guides?
5.Which bus company would you recommend for a solo female traveller.
Thanking you all in advance for your time and any advice you are able to give.
Have a great day - Angie
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 AOL Password Reset ☎ 1~866~201:6261 Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M9*
- 2 Need help picking destination for April/May 2018
- 3 Over rated Ritz Carlton
- 4 Immigration experience entering USA from Cuba non us citizen
- 5 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 6 Hilton Aruba
- 7 Jamaica Inn in late April
- 8 Jamaica or Dominican Republic?
- 9 Shuttle From Airport (Hewanora) to Bay Gardens Beach Resort In St. Lucia
- 10 Which Island to visit
- 11 Cuba solo mid December-need your help please
- 12 Romantic Barbados vacation
- 13 First week in April : NYC to beach, all inclusive
- 14 Want to buy cigars in Havana
- 15 Anyone go to Grace Bay TCI over Thanksgiving?
- 16 Taking Items to Cuba
- 17 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 18 Bermuda Restaurants
- 19 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 20 Barbados: Turtle Beach vs. Bougainvillea
- 21 Christmas vacation
- 22 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 23 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 24 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 25 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not