Getting married in St.Thomas...help

May 16th, 2001, 07:31 AM
pre

Getting married in St.Thomas...help

Getting married in St. Thomas at the Marriott Morning Star in June...Please share your experiences.

May 16th, 2001, 09:37 AM
anonymous

Experiences with weddings on st. thomas or experiences with the marriott? Or with the island? I chose sunrise! Perfect time and a day sail to the BVI's after. Are you working with the coordinator? Large group? The most popular spot at the Marriott seems to be the gazebo in the garden.

May 17th, 2001, 04:15 AM
Larry

My wife and I were married at the Frenchmans Reef in 1991. It was handled perfectly with all the arrangements made with our full input. Norma Kennedy will make you feel like you are the only couple she has ever done this for. The gazebo is a very romantic setting with the sail boats drifting by and a gentle breeze blowing. You will be satisfied with everything at this facility. Relax and enjoy! E-mail if you need more info.

May 17th, 2001, 06:40 AM
Susie

We got married at Sapphire Beach 5 years ago. We were able to make a trip back this past April and made a stop at Sapphire Beach. We were disappointed with the property now vs. then. But to your question - Getting married there was the best! Very relaxing! I've never-ever regretted it! Our wedding pictures are gorgeous! It was a pain carrying the wedding dress, tux, etc, but once we were there it was perfect! Congratulations and Best Wishes! Donít worry about a thing!

Search this Thread