Notices

Four Seasons Nevis Spa/ Plantation Inns

May 2nd, 2004, 07:38 AM
Original Poster

Four Seasons Nevis Spa/ Plantation Inns

My husband and I will be at the Four Seasons Nevis the beginning of July for our tenth anniversary. Will be doing the Indulge Your Senses package which includes breakfast, dinner and a spa service everyday. I am wondering how others have found the spa? Any services to recommend? Any information would be appreciated, I am looking forward to it very much.

Also, we will be wanting to try a few places for lunch, possibly one of the plantation inns. Any recommendations? Thanks again!!
May 2nd, 2004, 08:45 AM
Sunnyboy

My wife uses the Spa at Four Seasons everytime we are on-island. She finds all of the services heavenly. She's had several different massage therapies, facials, etc. and I don't remember her ever saying she was disappointed.

For lunch try Cafe Des Arts (in Charlestown), Montpelier Plantation, the Cafe at the Botanical Gardens, Nisbet Plantation's Beach Bar, and Golden Rock (both at their inn and their beach bar, Hermitage's new Beach Restaurant (a two minute walk just up the beach from Four Seasons) - all offer excellent food and a wide selection. Of course there's always Sunshines (almost everybody goes there at least once), Sea Food Madness (on the main road just north of Charlestown) and Cla-Cha-Dels (for local cusine). Some many places, so little time.

May 4th, 2004, 05:38 AM
Original Poster

Thanks so much for your response. Hopefully, we will be able to try a few of the restaurants you recommend.

Search this Thread