Notices

Four Seasons Nevis

Jul 11th, 1998, 01:01 PM
Ron

Four Seasons Nevis

Anyone have first hand experience with this resort.
My fiance and I are considering it for our honeymoon

Jul 13th, 1998, 08:21 AM
Patrick

No but try Caribbean Travel Forum which is an online collection of reports by travellers- there is a long report about the Four Seasons in their most recent newsletter.

Jul 17th, 1998, 11:26 AM
renee

My husband and I stayed there last February for our honeymoon. Beautiful resort and Nevis is such a warm, safe and friendly island. Specifically, we loved the Four Seasons. It is by far the poshest place on the island (and probably the Caribbean) to stay and they have every imaginable activity. They are also one of two properties located directly on the beach which was a little rocky. There are so many lovely plantation inns such as Monteplair (?, Nisbet and Golden Rock if you are looking to experience the "flavor" of the island. I believe Nisbet is the only one on the beach. We rented a car and got away from the resort almost every evening for dinner so we could experience some of the local flavor. The island is so much different from other Caribbean island I've been to (St. Lucia, Jamaica, St. Johns, Anguilla, Grenada)-
and we would have missed out alot by restricting our activites to the Four Seasons. One down side -
it takes three plane transfers and almost an entire day to get to Nevis.

Search this Thread