Reload this Page >

FLY FREE TO PUERTO RICO ...

Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 10th, 2002, 07:56 AM
Diana_pr77

THE PUERTO RICO TOURISM COMPANY IS GIVING AWAY FREE ROUNF TRIP TICKETS TO GO TO PUERTO RICO. FLIGHTS LEAVING FORM NY, FLORIDA, DALLAS, BOSTON, PHILADELPHIA AND CHICAGO. IF YOU ARE PLANING TO VISIT PUERTO RICO BETWEEN SEP. 1 AND NOV. 1 THIS COULD BE FOR YOU. RESERVATIONS HAVE TO BE DONE BETWEEN AUGUST 18 TO 25TH. FOR MORE DETAILES YOU CAN CALL 1-800-866-7827

Old Aug 22nd, 2002, 04:38 PM
sparks

I just booked this great offer, and chose the El Conquistador Hotel. After doing a bit of research, I found quite a few people who really slammed this hotel. I am now rethingking this choice. Which hotels do you recommend on the list? Thanks

Old Aug 23rd, 2002, 05:56 AM
Stephanie

I just booked a vacation using this deal too and I am going to be staying at the Inter Continental in San Juan. Has any one stayed there? Is it nice? By the way I was thinking of switching to the Ritz and I called in and was told that you can't change the hotel...

Old Aug 23rd, 2002, 07:15 AM
sandy

Stephanie,<BR><BR>We did the same thing and changed to Ritz. However, we bought $59 per person pre departure insurance which allow us to change the hotel and or flight schdule, also we can cancel the trip, incase we can't go, we will only loose the $59 per person. You should call back and see can you not change hotel because you didn't buy the waiver?

Old Aug 23rd, 2002, 07:28 AM
Jess

Stephanie, the hotel itself is nice but the service was pretty poor when I was there in March. No one seemed very concerned with doing anything for the guests, like serving drinks or answering their telephones. I had a friend who called the concierge and after witing a couple of minutes, decided to see how long the phone would ring unanswered. 30 minutes later he got tired and hung up. The concierge had never answered the phone, and this wasn't the middle of the night. The breakfast service was miserable, the swim-up bar took a minimum of 30 minutes to make a drink, even when no one else was there, and check-in took 45 minutes with only one couple in line in front of me. As much as possible, eat at other hotels or restaurants as the service everywhere else was SOOOO much better. And don't complain about the dim bathroom lighting--it's supposed to be like that!

Old Aug 23rd, 2002, 12:31 PM
Diana_pr77

Hi! <BR>The ritz is abeautiful hotel with a great beach, the conquistador is a good hotel also. I have never had a bad experience there. The intercontinentalis also a great hotel close to everything and with good service and rooms. <BR><BR>The person who feels insecure about the conquistador??? My advice is go with your feeklings if you wish to swith to the ritz, well by all meens do. It is close to everything good nightlife and great beach and service. See what you can do to change the reservation and if you eed to pay a bit extra then if it worth it go for it.

Old Aug 23rd, 2002, 03:17 PM
sparks

At first they told me I couldn't chang, but then checked with someone & said I had until Sept. 22nd to change the hotel. I am leaning towards the Wyndham El San Juan because of the excellent reviews people have given it.

Old Aug 29th, 2002, 02:08 PM
laila

Diana_pr77 How can we find out about these wonderful deals? I fly frequently to PR, I would love to be notified on hotel and airfair discount deals. I am flying to PR on Saturday I had no idea about this Fly Free to PR deal.

Old Aug 30th, 2002, 05:53 AM
DIANA_PR77

UNFORTUNATELY I CANT OFFER INFO ON DEALS OR HOTEL OFFER. ALL I CAN DO IS OFFER GENERAL INFO ON PUERTO RICO LIKE HOTELS AND STUFF. WHEN DEALS COME OUT I TRY TO GIVE THE IFNO TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS I CAN SO THEY CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE DEALS. FOR MORE INFO ON PUERTO RICO YOU CAN CALL TOLL FREE AT 1-800-866-7827. <BR>