Ill start with some details about our trip and hopefully we can get some input on where to go or how to start narrowing things down. Me and my girlfriend are looking to take advantage of the decreased prices for south vacations at the end of april. We've spent hours looking at pre-packaged vacations on the typical sites, looking up the resorts and the reviews about them but just cant seem to really make a decision because there are SO MANY options.
Flying From: Toronto/Detroit
Flying To: thats what we need help with
When: April 21st or 22nd
Ages: 20yrs old, students
Budget: $1200-1500/person -- ~$3000 total
What we want: All-inclusive resort, beachfront. On-site snorkeling would be a huge plus too, would like to see some coral and fish, nothing too insane though
Length: 5-7 days
The problem is we don't really care what country we go to. We want to avoid Mexico but other than that the options are wide open. I've done the fairly typical Mexico, Dominican R., Jamaica trips before and had a blast but somewhere different would be really cool, even to central america etc.
I guess my question is, if anybody has any great places to check out, any tips on how to narrow down our search, any places to avoid during late April etc that would be really appreciated, never planned/booked a vacation on our own before so we dont know where to start
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 शिकार brother PRINTER1800:681:7208 CONTACTbrother Tec*hh care
- 2 Need help picking destination for April/May 2018
- 3 Over rated Ritz Carlton
- 4 Immigration experience entering USA from Cuba non us citizen
- 5 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 6 Hilton Aruba
- 7 Jamaica Inn in late April
- 8 Jamaica or Dominican Republic?
- 9 Shuttle From Airport (Hewanora) to Bay Gardens Beach Resort In St. Lucia
- 10 Which Island to visit
- 11 Cuba solo mid December-need your help please
- 12 Romantic Barbados vacation
- 13 First week in April : NYC to beach, all inclusive
- 14 Want to buy cigars in Havana
- 15 Anyone go to Grace Bay TCI over Thanksgiving?
- 16 Taking Items to Cuba
- 17 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 18 Bermuda Restaurants
- 19 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 20 Barbados: Turtle Beach vs. Bougainvillea
- 21 Christmas vacation
- 22 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 23 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 24 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 25 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not