I have convinced my hubby to go to PR and we booked our flights for Jan 21(red eye) to 27th. Wanted to get any advise on our possible plans. We haven't booked our lodging yet and I'm worried things will fill up quickly being high season.
Jan 22 Thursday arrive San Juan noonish- see San Juan fort, find local restaurant for dinner, spend the night in OSJ somewhere??
23rd Friday- food tour of San Juan, more sites, local flavor, OSJ overnight or bio bay Farajado and overnight Farajado or Luquillo (pick up rental car today if going to bio bay)
24th Saturday- day trip to El Yunque, bio bay (if didn't do Friday)local food overnight Farajado/Luquillo
25th Sunday- Luquillo beach/ferry to Culebra or Catamaran tour?? overnight Farajado/Luquillo
26th Monday- day trip ??? Back to OSJ for dinner and overnight in OSJ
27th Tuesday- fly home fat, happy and hopefully not too sunburned....
Recommendations on B and B's or hotels in OSJ (looking to spend $250 or less/night) and, if possible, in walking distance of restaurants? Luquillo/Farajado hotels or B and B's??? As I mentioned in my original post we would like to have authentic experiences if possible. Not looking for a resort compound vacation.
Thanks for your insights and expertise!!!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 AOL EMAIL 1~844~853:3131 Password Reset Contact AOL Tec*h CALL 24*7
- 2 Bahamas Beach Boogie!
- 3 Need help picking destination for April/May 2018
- 4 Over rated Ritz Carlton
- 5 Immigration experience entering USA from Cuba non us citizen
- 6 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 7 Hilton Aruba
- 8 Jamaica Inn in late April
- 9 Jamaica or Dominican Republic?
- 10 Shuttle From Airport (Hewanora) to Bay Gardens Beach Resort In St. Lucia
- 11 Which Island to visit
- 12 Cuba solo mid December-need your help please
- 13 Romantic Barbados vacation
- 14 First week in April : NYC to beach, all inclusive
- 15 Want to buy cigars in Havana
- 16 Anyone go to Grace Bay TCI over Thanksgiving?
- 17 Taking Items to Cuba
- 18 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 19 Bermuda Restaurants
- 20 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 21 Barbados: Turtle Beach vs. Bougainvillea
- 22 Christmas vacation
- 23 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 24 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 25 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice