Feedback on Beaches in T&C...please!!!!

Mar 23rd, 2000, 03:56 PM
Linda

Feedback on Beaches in T&C...please!!!!

Hi...
Beginning to worry about whether or not I made a mistake booking Beaches in July...we're going with a group of friends...we have no children and are seeing on the boards a lot of mixed reviews!!! Has anyone been there without children and had a good time? Are the adult areas enforced and where are the best rooms to be in that are distant from all the noise? Really would love to hear some reviews and feedback! Thanks!

Mar 24th, 2000, 12:31 PM
Nicole

Linda-
I went there in Feb of 1997 with a bunch of friends (they were coworkers, but it was an incentive vacation that we all brought our sig. others, but I would call them friends.) just before Beaches bought the property.. Yes there were many children there, but I barely noticed. I LOVED the place, loved the island, loved the beach--be sure to walk to the White house area with the reef, about a 10 min walk left (while looking at the ocean) of the property. The service was impeccible, and trust me, we kept the bartenders busy. We danced, we dined we drank and I think everyone really enjoyed themselves.. I enjoyed my experience so much that I know I will return to Turks someday for another trip.. again, the service was excellent there, and there was so much to do, along with excellent food and great rooms as well. Property was well taken care of..

Email me if you have any detailed questions..

-Nicole

Search this Thread