Feb 2013 Honeymoon

Jan 5th, 2013, 07:40 PM
Original Poster

Feb 2013 Honeymoon

Looking for a luxurious 7 day honeymoon. All inclusive would be great but we really enjoy food & don't want to limit our options. Great weather is a must & we'd like to spend under $9900, inclusive of flight from Toronto & taxes all in. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Jan 6th, 2013, 04:54 AM

Besides good weather, what are you looking for in a resort? Adults only, all inclusive, is beach important, pools important, activities important, etc.?
Jan 6th, 2013, 05:58 AM

KVR is the "resident" All Inclusive expert on this forum. Scroll down and open a few of the recent threads to find one of her posts (she's posted on 7 or 8 of the first 25 listed so her name should be easy to find). Click on her screen name and you'll find links to hundreds of threads dealing with every aspect of All Inclusive vacations in the Caribbean. Lots of great information is there just waiting for you.
Jan 6th, 2013, 06:44 AM
Original Poster

Adult only would be nice. We enjoy a walk on the beach but would prefer relaxing by the pool. A few of the resorts we looked at had our own plunge or infinity pools, I love this idea but looking at the resorts online, they seemed a little too rustic for my taste. The resorts were Ladera in St. Lucia & Calabash Cove in Turks. My heart was set on Jade mountain in St. Lucia, but the price is over our budget. We are also considering Windsong in Turks but am hoping we can find something else that will dazzle & amaze us for a spectacular honeymoon. I will check out KVR's posts. Thx very much for your responses!

Search this Thread