Reload this Page >

Info on Estate Lindhold at St John

Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 1st, 2000, 11:57 AM
Tim

Looking for info about Estate Lindholm on St John. Looking for romantic place but not expensive as the Jolousise on St Loucia which was $5000 for 5 night stay including air fare for 1st week of march. <BR> <BR>Any help appreciated, going to pop the question.

Old Feb 2nd, 2000, 03:01 AM
Karen

Might want to check out Caneel Bay and see if it fits your budget ... it is wonderful! Also Westin can offer some pretty good prices with airfare but it is not "wonderful" - but you can jeep to the other beaches and enjoy St. John!! Sure beats a self-catering unit to "pop" the question!!

Old Feb 2nd, 2000, 06:01 AM
Keith's Nan

You might also look into Gallows Point on St. John. Go to the American Airlines link on expedia.com. They have vacations there. Prices, etc. It is near Cruz Bay and the beaches. Very pretty and well appointed condos.You should be able to do 5 days for around $3000 or so including airfare. Just walk through the process for pricing. St. John has wonderful restaurants - Ellingtons is at Gallows - I have not been there but it is supposed to be romantic. They have pool area and beach area which I believe is rocky but not to worry all the beaches in St. John are beautiful. Scout out a nice place to pop the questions. There are many lovely restaurants to do this, Asolare, Chateau Bordeau - what a view. <BR>Good luck and congrats.

Old Feb 25th, 2004, 09:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have stayed twice at this great little place.It is lovely and she is bound to say yes. good luck
Old Feb 25th, 2004, 11:06 AM
jcb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Tim -

I stayed at Estate Lindholm last year and was planning on staying there again in May, but it was booked for the time I will be on the island. The pictures on the website are very accurate. The grounds and the view are wonderful!!! The location can not be beat - you can walk to town or walk down to the beach.

Although I love the place and will stay there again - let me give you a few negatives. In my opinion, the rooms can stand a little updating (new light fixtures, new window coverings, new towels and perhaps a rug). Also, many times there is not anyone at the front desk if you need anything (but the owners always seem to be present during breakfast).

Check out the user review as www.usvi-on-line.com. (Most of them are very positive).

IMHO, the lovely grounds, view and location greatly overshadow the negatives to this property.

Have a wonderful trip and let us know where you decide to stay.