Could somebody who has stayed at this hotel, please answer some of my questions. (I am assuming because this is a Relais & Chateaux that the food/service/wine are impeccable.) Please talk to me about the beach, snorkeling, the rooms on the rock (Cottage Room with Ocean View), the beach and the level of relaxation one can enjoy here. Is it noisy being near the landing strip? Are there too many other people/fast boats/cruise ships on the beach?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 AVG @ Installation Contact 1800:681:7208 AVG Tec*h sup0rt care 24/7
- 2 AVG @ Installation Contact 1800:681:7208 AVG Tec*h sup0rt care 24/7
- 3 Need help picking destination for April/May 2018
- 4 Over rated Ritz Carlton
- 5 Immigration experience entering USA from Cuba non us citizen
- 6 Hilton Aruba
- 7 Jamaica Inn in late April
- 8 Jamaica or Dominican Republic?
- 9 Shuttle From Airport (Hewanora) to Bay Gardens Beach Resort In St. Lucia
- 10 Which Island to visit
- 11 Cuba solo mid December-need your help please
- 12 Romantic Barbados vacation
- 13 First week in April : NYC to beach, all inclusive
- 14 Want to buy cigars in Havana
- 15 Anyone go to Grace Bay TCI over Thanksgiving?
- 16 Taking Items to Cuba
- 17 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 18 Bermuda Restaurants
- 19 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 20 Barbados: Turtle Beach vs. Bougainvillea
- 21 Christmas vacation
- 22 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 23 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 24 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 25 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not