I have read a few accounts of places to eat on cayman. Most of the posts talk of roughly $100+ for a dinner for two. I am aware that Cayman is EXPENSIVE but what I have to ask is this - can some recommend cheaper restaraunts to eat in? The menu doesn't (and probably won't) have to be anything special. Just to give us an option on a 10 day break to eat some where cheaper for say 4-5 out of the 10 nights out, to make the money strech a little further???
Thank you for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.usaonlineshop.org/neubeauty/
- 2 Over rated Ritz Carlton
- 3 Need help picking destination for April/May 2018
- 4 Immigration experience entering USA from Cuba non us citizen
- 5 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 6 Hilton Aruba
- 7 Jamaica Inn in late April
- 8 Jamaica or Dominican Republic?
- 9 Shuttle From Airport (Hewanora) to Bay Gardens Beach Resort In St. Lucia
- 10 Which Island to visit
- 11 Cuba solo mid December-need your help please
- 12 Romantic Barbados vacation
- 13 First week in April : NYC to beach, all inclusive
- 14 Want to buy cigars in Havana
- 15 Anyone go to Grace Bay TCI over Thanksgiving?
- 16 Taking Items to Cuba
- 17 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 18 Bermuda Restaurants
- 19 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 20 Barbados: Turtle Beach vs. Bougainvillea
- 21 Christmas vacation
- 22 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 23 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 24 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 25 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not