DR Hotel: Paradisus Punta Cana

May 3rd, 2002, 08:32 PM
jane

DR Hotel: Paradisus Punta Cana

I have heard so many wonderful things about the Paradisus Punta Cana. Does any one have anything negative to say about this resort..I am trying to decide what hotel to stay in during my trip to punta cana. This is my first choice but I want to hear the good and the bad.

May 4th, 2002, 04:29 AM
debbie

hi there, we returned with our family and another couple in March and noone really wanted to go except me and it is truly paradise. Now that is where everyone want to return next year. I cannot think of one negative thing everyone was extremely wonderful and it is a beautiful island! You can read my report and see pictures at www.concierge.com

May 4th, 2002, 06:19 PM
dalia

Debbie, Excellent report on concierge.com. Thanks for the info.

May 11th, 2002, 08:51 PM
John

Stayed at the Paradisus last year. The only negative thing I can think of is that I didnt stay longer at the resort. My wife and I went for a quick weekend holiday. The place is gorgeous and the beach beautiful. Waiting to plan another trip there soon.

May 15th, 2002, 07:29 PM
Tracy

I will also be traveling to punta Cana and staying at the Paradisus for memorial day weekend. Anyone else have any more personal details on this hotel

May 18th, 2002, 07:44 PM
al

ck more info on solmelia.com

May 20th, 2002, 05:53 AM
j

Before you go email the hotel for your reservations in the different restaurants. That will help alot. When my wife and I went we had to wait in lines to eat, since we werent aware you had to make reservation

May 25th, 2002, 11:34 AM
Karin

I just returned from the Paradisus last night. My husband and I both agree that this will always be the resort with which we will compare others. It is absolutely incredible. We actually tried to think of something about the resort that we didn't like, and couldn't come up with it. Okay, one morning the chef broke the yoke in my egg while flipping it. I think that's about the only negative thing I can think of. Believe me, you will be awe-struck when you see how beautiful it is, all the luxuries they provide, and how the staff will rush to serve you at every opportunity. We'll be going again next year, without a doubt. This was my 7th trip to an AI resort, and nothing comes close to it.
I also e-mailed my reservation requests for the restaurants, and when we checked in, the reservation slips were all included in our envelope.
Feel free to ask questions if you'd like. I frequently check the board.