Search

Honeymoon Cottage Link

Search this Thread

Old Sep 2nd, 2006, 08:47 AM
MSS
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Honeymoon Cottage Link

Can someone help? I cannot get the link to Honeymoon Cottage from several old posts to work. Can I get the link to the main website instead? I even saved it in my e-mail and it still does not work.

Also, does anyone have any experience with Cruz Views? Definitely want air conditiong for October and pool would be nice but not a necessity. Are all of the hillside villas on unpaved roads?
Old Sep 2nd, 2006, 10:04 AM

See post on "Accomodations St. John" which talks about Cruz Views.
Old Sep 2nd, 2006, 11:30 AM

We're staying in Honeymoon Cottage in April - can't wait! The website is stjohnusvi.org/honeymooncottage. I just tried it, it's coming up for me.
Old Sep 2nd, 2006, 01:11 PM

Greetings, MSS.
I've been in Honeymoon Cottage--one of its builders is a family friend. It is absolutely beautiful, and very romantic, but note that there's no pool. The web site says it's a five minute walk to Francis Bay-- a slight exaggeration. Fifteen mins is more like it. I stayed down the driveway from HC (closer to Francis Bay) in another of Terry's rental properties. No one walks that fast in the wonderfully balmy St John weather!

Not all hillside villas are on unpaved roads.
Check out caribbeanvilla.com or one of the other numerous on-island St John villa rental sites.
Old Sep 2nd, 2006, 01:27 PM

MSS,
Terry told me she changed her web hosting company maybe that is why the old one no longer works. The new link posted here should work. I actually stayed there for two weeks, so if you have any questions about it, please feel free to ask.
-Bill
Old Sep 4th, 2006, 11:14 AM
MSS
Original Poster

Thanks to all, unfortunately Honeymoon Cottage is taken for the week in which we will be there. Terri is wonderful and offered us another available, which is Sea Spirit. It looks beautiful, however it appears to be just a little too remote for our 1st visit to the island. Thanks for the suggestions, I am viewing everything and trying to make a quick decision. Hopefully, the weather will co-operate with us for our trip.