Diane and Playa Norte

Jan 1st, 2005, 10:23 AM
owa

Diane and Playa Norte

I was reading your reply about the beautiful beaches and the hotels you suggested. I am already searching for next Christmas for our annual family of 10 trip. Are there any hotels that are suitable for ages 11-65? Hotel Secreto seems perfect for couples. Thanks and Happy New Year. Owa

Jan 1st, 2005, 11:30 AM

Check out Isla Mujeres' website at www.isla-mujeres.net. It lists all of the accomodations. You may want to look into a condominium or renting a villa - the Nautibeach condos are on Playa Norte.
Jan 1st, 2005, 11:51 AM

Hi Owa! Sounds like you have an exciting trip planned.

For a group like you described, there is another option also. You could rent a GORGEOUS villa with a pool on the beach for less than what you would pay for condos or a hotel. Look in the Akumal area on locogringo.com
Just amazing villas right on the water for reasonable rates. (Reserve early for Christmas.)

There are lots of things to do and places to eat within walking distance of most of the villas. It is fun to rent a golf cart there too.

Also look on locogringo.com at the Playa del Carmen area. Lots to see and do for all ages. There are some nice hotels and condos there.

On Isla Mujeres, I agree that Nautibeach would be a good choice, or you could rent the villa Las Casa de Los Suenos.

Avalon would have more kids, but I would not stay there unless you can get:

NON all inclusive
The villas

Media Luna would be more kid friendly, and Cabanas Maria del Mar seemed to have quite a few children around.

You'll have a great time whereever you choose.
Jan 1st, 2005, 01:00 PM
owa

Thanks a million Julie and Diana for all the tips. I will check them all. Owa

Search this Thread