DESPARATE NEED OF HELP FOR CAYMANS!

Old Jun 17th, 1998, 03:23 PM
dimi

DESPARATE NEED OF HELP FOR CAYMANS!

If anyone out there that can please tell me how to beat the high cost of dinner on the Cayman Islands, I'd really love to hear from you? THANKS!

Old Jun 17th, 1998, 03:39 PM
Suzanne

I found a couple of other web sites that might help you. This site is another forum site devoted to Grand Cayman. It is at http://traveltalk.com/cgi-bin/talkth...yman/community. The other site gives descriptions of different people's trips. This is at http://shell4.ba.best.com/~ctr/cay.htm. Hope these help. <BR>

Old Jun 18th, 1998, 09:57 AM
dimi

SUSANNE - thanks so much for your help! You're the only one kind enough to answer me!

Old Jun 18th, 1998, 05:54 PM
gary&linda

We were in Grand Cayman the last week of April. Talked to several people (especially families) who had gone to the Kirk Supermarket to stock up for the week and were eating in. Of course, if you aren't staying somewhere with kitchen facilities that wouldn't be an option for you. The supermarket prices are higher than here in the U.S. but still definitely cheaper than eating out in the restaurants every meal. We ate at the Lone Star Bar and Grill a few nights and found their prices to be moderate, especially for their nightly specials. If you think we can provide you with any other info that might help, please just let us know.

Old Jun 18th, 1998, 05:59 PM
Debbie

Dimi - Looking at the first posting,16 minutes is not a bad time lapse for a response; not all of us sit at our computers 24 hours a day waiting to type something. Have patience!