Still at Dominican Republic, still sunny, still hot, still happy )))
Having a time of our life. Enjoying our honeymoon. Half of the day we were at the ocean as usual, the other half went to SPA center. Already planning and talking about our last day. Planning what to wear and etc. But we havent realized then that its the best time of our life. After we got home we were thinking about Dominican Republic every day. Missing those sunny hot days.
Have fun watching the video. And Thank you for your time!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Havana restaurants
- 2 Currency Americans Should Bring to Cuba
- 3 Family Vac in March
- 4 A Week In Cuba
- 5 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 6 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 7 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 8 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 9 Christmas vacation
- 10 NYE in Punta Cana
- 11 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 12 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 13 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 14 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 15 Abaco day trips
- 16 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 17 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 18 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 19 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 20 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 21 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 22 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 23 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 24 sailing the Abacos
- 25 Grace Bay after hurricane
Day 10 - In Punta Cana but thoughts at home