Notices

Curacao Hilton

Oct 20th, 2006, 01:55 PM
Original Poster

Curacao Hilton

We have booked a week's vaction in April at the Curacao Hilton. We have reserved a Deluxe Oceanview. Can anyone recommend the best floor to stay on? I've read reviews on other sites that the executive level is nice, but too hot, and the first level is too close to the bar. Thanks!
Oct 21st, 2006, 07:29 AM

My wife and I stayed at the Hilton this past February and absolutely loved it. Our room was on the 2nd floor, oceanview just above and down from Captain Bligh's bar. I did find the 'noise' bothersome some nights (we were exhausted from our days outing and just wanted to get a good night sleep but the bar was open till midnight). The room itself was wonderful with naught to complain about. Click on my name and you should find the trip report I wrote upon our return.
Oct 21st, 2006, 08:29 AM

I believe we were on the 3rd or 4th levels and we were very comfortable. I really liked the layout of the resort. You will too! And you can easily walk to Hook's Hut on one side and the Marriott on the other side for more dining opporuntities. I liked the indoor Mall at the Marriott and ability to get a latte . However, I think that the Hilton has the better waterfront property. I would stay at the Hilton again.
Oct 23rd, 2006, 09:16 AM
Original Poster

Thank you both for your thoughts!

Search this Thread