My friend and I are planning a getaway in the next few weeks to Cuba. Can anyone tell me which beach the latest shark attack occurred? I know that it is not something that we have to worry about since it is rare, but just out of curiosity, we would like to know more details.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 MOZILLA THUNDERBIRD 1:855:843:8475 Tec*nical Sup0rt CONTACT 24by7
- 2 Movement with ease.... Why the Saint Lucia passport is for you!
- 3 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 4 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 5 Christmas vacation
- 6 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 7 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 8 NYE in Punta Cana
- 9 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 10 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 11 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 12 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 13 Abaco day trips
- 14 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 15 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 16 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 17 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 18 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 19 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 20 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 21 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 22 sailing the Abacos
- 23 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 24 Private secluded Carribean Cottage
- 25 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia