This might be a dumb question, but I have return flights to Los Angeles. I am then flying to Mexico city for 3 nights and then on the Cuba. Coming back I am going via Mexico city (no stop over) and then flying directly to San Francisco.
I am travelling on an Australian passport and am wondering if, when re-entering the states it is ok to say that I went to Cuba or should I only say Mexico city? If the latter, wouldn't it show in my passport?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 RICOH 1800:681:7208 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7x
- 2 Immigration experience entering USA from Cuba non us citizen
- 3 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 4 Need help picking destination for April/May 2018
- 5 Hilton Aruba
- 6 Jamaica Inn in late April
- 7 Jamaica or Dominican Republic?
- 8 Shuttle From Airport (Hewanora) to Bay Gardens Beach Resort In St. Lucia
- 9 Which Island to visit
- 10 Cuba solo mid December-need your help please
- 11 Romantic Barbados vacation
- 12 First week in April : NYC to beach, all inclusive
- 13 Want to buy cigars in Havana
- 14 Anyone go to Grace Bay TCI over Thanksgiving?
- 15 Taking Items to Cuba
- 16 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 17 Bermuda Restaurants
- 18 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 19 Barbados: Turtle Beach vs. Bougainvillea
- 20 Christmas vacation
- 21 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 22 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 23 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 24 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 25 NYE in Punta Cana