I've just found a mega cheapie to Varadero from London for 16nts (£215 in case anyone fancies it!). I'm a would-be backpacker and always like to cram a few countries into a 14/16nt trip. Did Yucatan & Belize Cayes in Jan and would like to try and make it down to see Placencia, Rio Dulce, Copan and Utila. Can anyone make any suggestions to help me achieve that?
Also, a list of must-see/do's in Cuba would be fantastic. Ideally I want to get a genuine Cuba experinece as opposed to a generic Caribbean one.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Havana restaurants
- 2 Currency Americans Should Bring to Cuba
- 3 Family Vac in March
- 4 A Week In Cuba
- 5 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 6 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 7 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 8 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 9 Christmas vacation
- 10 NYE in Punta Cana
- 11 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 12 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 13 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 14 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 15 Abaco day trips
- 16 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 17 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 18 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 19 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 20 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 21 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 22 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 23 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 24 sailing the Abacos
- 25 Grace Bay after hurricane