We are a group of 6 people, traveling to Cuba at the end of October. One of us had already been to Cuba and he suggested that we should split our journey as follows;
4 nights in Habana, 1 night in Cienfuegos, 2 nights in Trinidad, 2 nights in St. Clara
What do you think about this arrangement? We're planning to hire two cars with personal drivers or a big van with a driver. We basically like to sqeeze in as much as we can without getting exhausted. We're interested in partying, hitting the beaches and also getting to know authentic Cuba (we left out Varadero!) while interacting with the locals. Unfortunately, none of us can speak Spanish so we're relying heavily on our private guide for that.
We'd also like to rent a boat for deep sea fishing while in Habana or Trinidad and possibly take a catamaran cruise from playa Ancon beach Cayo Blanco island? is it feasible?
Your ideas&suggestions will be highly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 메이저토토사이트 ≪접속주소 : mat13.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 3 Havana restaurants
- 4 Currency Americans Should Bring to Cuba
- 5 Family Vac in March
- 6 A Week In Cuba
- 7 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 8 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 9 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 10 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 11 Christmas vacation
- 12 NYE in Punta Cana
- 13 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 14 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 15 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 16 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 17 Abaco day trips
- 18 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 19 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 20 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 21 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 22 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 23 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 24 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 25 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask